Bob the Ball Bob the Ball

An hilarious masterpiece.

This movie is amazing. It is perfectly animated, the graphics are perfect, the story is perfect, everything is perfect. Michael Laskaris, you are a seriously talented animator/writer. Congratulations on creating a masterpiece!

mlaskaris responds:

Wow, thanks!

My Abitur / Final Exams My Abitur / Final Exams

I thought it was great

A really good movie. I liked it. Very funny.

My gf Carolyn likes it too.

DBZ in a Nutshell DBZ in a Nutshell

great movie

great movie. i almost pooped.

birds birds

funny

funniest thing ive seen (heard) all day.

Eskimo Sucks 3 Eskimo Sucks 3

Served its purpose well.

I gave it a ten because it did exactly what it was supposed to perfectly. Vote this up people it deserves more exposure.

Dressup Handbags! Dressup Handbags!

WAAAAHAHAHAHAAHA

That was such an incredible movie!!! Perfectly executed!!! Very entertaining!! I loved it!!!

Thanks for voting, NEOTROPIC9!
Your vote was worth 5.05 votes. The more experience points you have, the more your vote is worth!

You gave this entry a 5, raising its score to 2.45!

Sillouette Kung Fu Sillouette Kung Fu

Incredible

I cant wait to see more of this animators work. I think the majority of the newgrounds community would agree.

Sven's Death Puppets Sven's Death Puppets

TWISTED!!!!

nothing like some horribly disturbing images to further stain the minds of viewers. and when i say disturbing i mean DISTURBING!! this movie is WHACKED!!

Billy's Guide To Dating Billy's Guide To Dating

STOLEN IDEA

its ok to borrow an idea from another movie, but if you do, you have to fucking say so, otherwise its STEALING THE IDEA. get it? anyways, im going to pretend i didnt see the movie that this one copied (i actually saw it on stile project an hour ago), and make my review accordingly.
graphics - pretty good
style - good work, done nicely
sound - the music fits nicely
violence - sure his dick gets cut off thats pretty violent
interactivity - nope
humour - the timing is off on the punch but still a good idea

Altered Beast  VGDC/RAZOR Altered Beast VGDC/RAZOR

FUCKING SHIT (SORRY)

it is apparent that a considerable amount of effort went into this movie, which is why i have apologized above. But why then such a harsh title? It is because i am annoyed to see this movie so high in the rankings, above other movies which are much more deserving of this high a ranking. This movie was poorly animated in comparison to MANY other movies, alot less funny than MANY other movies, and alot more of a waste of my time than MANY other movies.
My final verdict: Don't watch this movie.

Randy-Solem responds:

Rob and I have also reached a verdict, you should click on the "I hate this button" and join the club. Yahoo!